We seek individuals who have completed their undergraduate degrees, who demonstrate:
- Ambition to pursue a lead role in teaching or in education
- Strong interest and talent for working with young people in educational settings
- Enthusiasm for a team approach to curriculum development and instruction
- Strong commitment to co-creating a racially just and inclusive learning community
- Enthusiasm for the mission of Greene Street Friends School
- Desire to participate in the life of the school community outside of the classroom
To apply for a TA position, please submit a cover letter of interest, current resume, and a list of three references to JOBS@GREENESTREETFRIENDS.ORG. To learn more about the Teaching Associate Program, visit our page under "About GSFS" on our school website.