Accounting Clerk, PT – Non-Exempt Hourly
(15 - 20 Hours per week, 12 month Position)
Westtown School, a Quaker, Pre-K -12th grade, co-ed, private, college preparatory day and boarding school, located in Chester County PA., offers a challenging and diverse curriculum that emphasizes action-based education, critical thinking, collaboration, service, and social action. Committed to character innovation since 1799, Westtown inspires and prepares graduates to become stewards and leaders of a better world.
The school seeks an Accounting Clerk for the Finance office who:
- Will provide excellent customer service with a positive attitude
- Has a great attention to detail and strong oral and written communication skills
- Has the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks effectively and efficiently
- Has the ability to think analytically and work independently or as part of a team
This responsibilities for this position will include preparing and posting journal entries, reconciling bank accounts, reconciling general ledger accounts, data entry, fixed assets management and special projects as required.
Candidates should have
- 2 – 5 years of related experience
- Data Entry Experience
- Knowledge of Google Suite
- Familiarity with computers and computer programs such as Word and Excel
- Knowledge of Senior Systems is desired but not required