The ideal candidate:
- has a strong background in mathematics content with the ability to teach the full range of middle school mathematics courses
- works collaboratively with colleagues
- is familiar with current, research-based best practices around how students learn mathematics
- has teaching experience and a master’s degree in mathematics or education
- has emotional and cultural awareness and is inclusive in practices and professional activities
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter,
resume, and three references.
Germantown Friends School is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in its student body, faculty and staff. The school does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, creed, national or ethnic origin, citizenship status, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected class status. People demonstrating a commitment to diversity and multiculturalism in education are encouraged to apply. For more information about the school, please visit our website at www.germantownfriends.org.