- Commitment to the vision and mission of MFS.
- Love of children and enthusiasm for teaching and guiding students.
- Willingness to participate in the life of the school community.
- Flexibility, creativity, adaptability.
- College degree in areas of teaching responsibility.
- Teaching certification highly desirable.
- Several years experience teaching in the content areas and grade levels for which applying is highly desirable.
- Commitment of at least two years.
- Functional communication ability in spoken and written Spanish highly desirable.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information