- Licensed Clinical Social worker (LCSW) or psychologist with at least 1-3 years post-licensure in either counseling, clinical, school, health, community or a combination of these disciplines.
- Experience working in a school or clinical setting with students aged 9-14.
- Competency in Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion work.
- Strong public speaking, organizational, and written communication skills.
- Capacity to understand and interpret psychoeducational evaluations and be able to analyze and communicate test results and recommendations verbally and in writing.
- Training and experience in CBT, DBT, Mindfulness, evidenced-based treatment preferred.
Interested candidates must submit a completed Friends Seminary Employment Application, a Cover Letter articulating their approach to emotional/mental health work in a school setting, Resume, and contact information for three references to MSCounseling@friendsseminary.org.
When submitting required documents, kindly reference in the subject line: your first and last name, the position you are applying for and where you heard about the position. You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your application online. Kindly submit your information only once per school year. No phone calls, please.
Friends Seminary actively promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion in all programs and operations, including admissions, financial aid, and hiring. To form a community which strives to reflect the world’s diversity, we do not discriminate on the basis of race or color, religion, nationality, ethnicity, economic background, physical ability, sex, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. Friends Seminary is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates of color and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. We urge all applicants to identify and express their individuality and the ways in which they might enrich and diversify the school community.