- Has native or near-native fluency in Arabic
- Works effectively with a wide range of students
- Thinks broadly and innovatively about curriculum and pedagogy
- Weaves cultural competence into the curriculum and classroom
- Values collegial collaboration Demonstrates commitment to anti-bias and equity work; understands culturally responsive pedagogy and the social justice dimensions of education
Bachelors Degree, Masters Degree preferred
Interested candidates must submit a Cover Letter, Resume, Statement of Educational Philosophy, and contact information for three references to email@example.com.
When submitting required documents, kindly reference in the subject line: your first and last name, the position you are applying for and where you heard about the position. You will receive a confirmation email when you submit your application online. Kindly submit your information only once per school year. No phone calls, please.
Friends Seminary actively promotes equity, diversity, and inclusion in all programs and operations, including admissions, financial aid, and hiring. To form a community which strives to reflect the world’s diversity, we do not discriminate on the basis of race or color, religion, nationality, ethnicity, economic background, physical ability, sex, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. Friends Seminary is an equal opportunity employer. Candidates of color and members of other underrepresented groups are strongly encouraged to apply. We urge all applicants to identify and express their individuality and the ways in which they might enrich and diversify the school community.