FEEN Friends Environmental Education Network
SUSTAINABILITY AND ACTIVISM IN THE AGE OF COVID and ZOOM
FEEN - Friends Environmental Educators Network -
with faculty hosts from Friends’ Central School AND
SEASN - Student Environmental And Sustainability Network
Jay O'Hara - Special Guest Speaker
Co-founder of the Climate Disobedience Center
Connect with colleagues in breakout groups;
Experience reflective worship;
Re-energize your activism.
Enjoy time with colleagues arranged by lower, middle, upper schools
SEASN STUDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO REGISTER AND MEET IN BREAKOUT SPACE.
Topics of interest:
- Climate Activism - What does it mean?
- Intersection of public health and climate
- Environmental racism
- Sustainability Curriculum
- Divesting from fossil fuels
- FarmX - experiential learning
- Bring something you want to share - an idea, a reading, a lesson, a project. . .
Dates & Details
APRIL 27, 2021
Tuesday, 4pm to 6pm
ZOOM confirmation forthcoming