How and Why Leaders Should Care for Themselves
Fall 2020 Gathering Highlights
Presenter Marc Frankel, Triangle Associates
Hot Topics by School Size
Virtual Happy Hour
Our fall gathering will be led by Marc Frankel and Judith Schechtman of Triangle Associates. Triangle Associates has been an integral part of FCE’s Institute for Engaging Leadership and has presented to and led our Heads Gatherings in the past. We are honored to engage Marc again for our October gathering.
Click "Marc Frankel" or "Judith Schechtman" below to learn more.
Thursday, October 15 from 3 to 4:30 pm
- “How and Why Leaders Should Care for Themselves”
Led by Marc Frankel of Triangle Associates. Marc has been an integral part of FCE’s Institute for Engaging Leadership and has presented to and led our Heads Gatherings in the past. We are honored to engage Marc again for our October gathering.
Thursday, October 15 @ 5 pm
- Heads Virtual Happy Hour – please join us for an hour or so to catch up with one another around the beverage of your choice. Anticipate ZOOM groups shuffle to facilitate conversation across the full group of heads!
Friday, October 16 @ 11 am
- Heads Meetings by School Size for Hot Topics – we will conclude our Heads Gathering with our traditional meetings broken into school size groups to discuss the issues most pressing to you.
Friday, October 16 @ 12 pm
- Closing Meeting for Worship – if you are able, please join us for 30 minutes of worship to close our program.
Dates & Details
VIRTUAL FALL GATHERING
THU & FRI
October 15 & 16, 2020
Thursday [3:00pm - 6:00pm EST]
Friday [11:00 - 12:30pm EST]
Although we hope that you will be able to attend the entire gathering of your peers, you will be able to register for individual sessions.
There is no registration fee for this gathering.
Participants will receive zoom links prior to the gathering.
- DASL Data Entry Dates 2020-21
- June 3 – DASL open for Associations to add instructions and definitions to association-specific questions
- June 11 – Data entry opens
- October 15 – Data entry closes
- October 19 – NAIS and association data scrubbing begins with schools
- October 30th at 5pm Eastern – Scrubbing concludes for schools and the data entry interface closes
- November 4th – NAIS scrubbing continues.
- November 11 – Data are available in reporting