- A processing fee is charged for all cancellations.
- Credits or refunds (less the processing fee) are available for cancellations made 14+ days before the starting date of the program.
- We regret that we cannot offer refunds for cancellations received within two weeks of any Friends Council program.
- No credit or refund is available for cancellations made less than 24 hours before the program begins, if the participant does not attend, comes late, or leaves early for any reason.
- Submit cancellations via email: Info@friendscouncil.org.
- Contact Friends Council if you cancel and do not receive a cancellation confirmation (215-241-7245).
Friends Council on Education reserves the right to cancel any program as necessary. If this occurs, you will be given a full refund. Please confirm with the Friends Council before making travel reservations.
Financial Assistance Policy
Financial Assistance Policy for Programs, Peer Networks & Events
Friends Council on Education financial aid fund is designed to support our member schools in need.
If your school has:
- fewer than 250 students
- or more than 400 miles to travel to the workshop site
- and you need financial assistance to attend one of our workshops or peer network events...
Select the Financial assistance option button that is located next to the credit card payment and check pre payment registration options for the workshop or peer network gathering of interest.
Snow & Inclement Weather Policy
Snow/Inclement Weather Policy
For Friends Council on Education events held in the winter months, registered participants for Friends Council programs should:
- Note the scheduled snow date for each event. NOTE: Events held at Pendle Hill do not have snow dates and will need to be rescheduled.
- Be mindful of the weather at the event location (National Weather Service website: http://www.nws.noaa.gov/)
- If the forecast calls for inclement weather, call the FCE office for event confirmation, delays or postponements: (215) 241-7245 or (215) 241-7291.
- Friends Council staff will make these determinations as early as possible with available information, and no later than 6:00 a.m. on the day of the event.
Note: For events held at Friends Center in center city Philadelphia, Friends Council on Education follows the lead of the Philadelphia Public School District in determining delays or postponements of events due to inclement weather. For events held at Pendle Hill or other locations, check with your event leader or call Friends Council, 215-241-7245, for an update on weather delays.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call. 215-241-7245