Quaker & Spiritual Life-Religious Studies - Zoom Style
Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 2pm (Eastern Daylight time)
Meeting ID: 382-823-2100
Jennifer McFadden (Moses Brown) will clerk this Zoom conversation.
Queries to consider will include:
- What kind of stewardship is needed right now? For ourselves? Our schools? Our neighborhoods and communities?
- How is your school's Quaker nature being lifted up in this time of disruption?
- What is the Quaker way of leading through disruption?
- Making time for Meeting for Worship and centering reflection - how to do it with families, colleagues, as a school?
- How do we apply a Quakerism lens to distance learning?
Collaborating in both large group and breakout groups, we can share "roses & thorns" - successes & challenges.
ALSO - Join Us in Worship – Centering Reflection – through Zoom
Friends Council invites you and any members of your Friends school community to join us for a 30 minute period of worship and centering reflection. Please feel free to share this link with your colleagues.
Thursday, April 1, 2020 at 2pm (Eastern Daylight time)
Meeting ID: 937-799-196