Learning Specialists in Friends Schools
SAVE THE DATE - APRIL 25, 2022
(Monday) at 12noon to 1:30pm
Zoom gathering "Bring your own bag lunch"
Our first gathering this year was such a welcomed opportunity to network and support each other. We're establishing a cohort of learning specialists who can be resources to each other.
- Join colleagues from Friends schools across the network
- Exchange ideas and share challenges with Learning Specialists
- Breakout conversation and whole group sharing
Facilitator-Clerk: Fran de la Torre-Shu,
Westtown, Upper School Learning Specialist
Our agenda will be open and collaborative:
- What about being a learning specialist in a Quaker school is unique?
- Using the context of our Quaker school mission - how do I frame my work?
- How can we use testimonies of equity and equality in learning support?
- Our learning support is sometimes very complex. How do we balance that with simplicity?
- Shifting from virtual learning to in-person or hybrid learning.
- Add your own query!
Dates & Details
12:00pm to 1:30pm (EST)
Join us via ZOOM
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.