Quaker Education Society:
National Voice Society:
Reflection and Light Circle:
Making a Difference in Friends Schools, one Quaker-Inspired Leader at a time.
Faculty/Staff Professional Development through a Quaker lens
- Understanding Quakerism and Quaker principles and practices
- Deepening Meeting for Worship experiences
- Exploring the teaching life in Friends schools
Trustee and Head Leadership
- Advising on Quaker process and decision making
- Consulting in times of crisis or opportunity
- Hosting peer-to-peer gatherings specifically for Friends Schools
Student Engagement and Learning
- Funding Quaker student projects grounded in Quaker testimonies
- Supporting workshops on equality, social justice and anti-racism
- Sharing curriculum and practices: mindfulness, peace studies, conflict resolution, Meeting for Worship
We invite you to make your gift today. Thank you for your support!
Photo above: In early October, 85 students from Friends schools participated in FCE's Quaker-based decision making workshop. Shown here are students from Mary McDowell Friends School in New York. Many thanks to MMFS for the photo!